Integrated Attachment Theory Thais Gibson is a theory developed by Gibson on IAT after a decade of research and physical experience. The idea revolves around improving self-emotion awareness and relationships by understanding emotions and changing the subconscious.
Sounds so psychic, well don’t worry about this. We are here to cover all the details about this program before you go to buy IAT. The pre-introduction about this training program will help you understand the basics of the Integrated Attachment Theory and the procedure of the IAT program offered by Gibson.
In this article, we will give an overwise of the course provided by Gibson and how it can help you change your emotional life and improve your relationship. Also, you can become a coach for taking other people who are facing issues with their emotional life and want to improve their relationships.
So, without wasting your time, let’s start this guide.
Before getting deep into the course, it is important to dive deep into the mind of the mastermind of this course.
Gibson is a writer, leader, and speaker in the field of personal development. She has completed her MA, and BA and also got certified in Somatic processing, CBT, Trauma work, NLP, and 9 other modalities.
She has been nominated by Yahoo News, The Time Business News, and many other outlets for her intense research on personal growth and the reprogramming of thoughts and behaviors.
After so much research, she started her own website where she wrote many articles on personal development and improving relationships, and reprogramming past events and behaviors.
Her intense work on the subconscious is appreciated by many popular outlets. She has now created her own course in which she teaches how to make a massive impact on others’ relationships and lives and how to become a coach in attachment theory.
She has millions of followers on various social media platforms.
According to August 7, She has 202k subscribers on her YouTube channel.
Integrated Attachment Theory Thais Gibson:
After doing so much research on Integrated Attachment Theory and gaining practical experience, she has now started teaching to be a coach in Attachment theory. For this, she has launched a course on her website.
The course consists of 8 weeks including 48 lessons and 48 hours of video time. The program is only and is available in two different formats. One is a Live course and the other is an On-Demand course. Ina na On-Demand course, the videos which are related to your need or demand will be provided to you at a custom price. On the other hand, the Live training program is limited because it includes live sessions and podcasts.
You will be able after this course:
The main focus of this course is to get the awareness of the subconscious mind and get trained to reprogram it. However, you will learn many other skills which depend on the type of course you have bought.
After this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the client’s needs: When you are running a Coaching Business, it’s important to understand the needs of the client. The course ins specializes in coaching and understanding clients’ mindsets to apply better strategies in fulfilling his/her needs.
- Subconscious Reprogramming: You will learn how to reprogram your subconscious mind to change your thoughts, behaviors, and even ways of thinking.
- Self-awareness: By learning this course, you will learn the methods which are used for self-improvement. You can improve yourself if you have complete knowledge about your emotions and inner feelings.
- Improve Communication: You will learn tips and secrets to improve your communication skills with anyone.
- Coaching: You can teach the same way in which you learn the Attachment theory.
- Booked coaching business: You will be able to run an official business of Booked coaching classes in which you can teach the same methods that you learn in this course.
- Improve people’s relationships: By understanding people’s emotions, you will be able to help them in improving their relationships and emotional life.
These are the major skills that you will acquire after enrolling in this course.
Is Integrated Attachment Theory By Thais Gibson Course Worth Buying?
Overall, the integrated attachment theory Thais Gibson is worth buying because all the money that you have invested can be covered in your Booked Coaching Business and you can improve your and other people’s relationships.
For more interesting content, visit Business Psycho.